Mini Calendar news
Version 1.5.8 released.
- fixed macOS Big Sur menubar text/icon color
- fixed possible hang after asking for the review
- fixed incorrect arrow displaying when popping up from the menubar/Dock
- fixed incorrectly displayed year 2021 at the end of 2020
Version 1.5.7 released.
- improves macOS Big Sur and Apple Silicon compatibility
- fixes incorrect menubar text/icon color in macOS Catalina and Big Sur
- fixes crash which may occur after enabling ‘Show sunrise/sundown time’
- fixes incorrect week numbers displayed for the beginning of the year 2021
- fixes inability to disable global shortcut
- fixes bunch of visual glitches
Version 1.5.6 released.
This version fixes few minor bugs:
- fix leading zeroes when displaying daylight time
- show ‘Unknown’ instead of ‘null’ if city information is not available.
More fixes and improvements to come!
Version 1.5.5 is released.
This version adds some usability improvements and bugfixes. Among them is ability to dismiss the calendar by clicking outside of it’s window.
Version 1.5.1 with bugfixes is out.
This version fixes the following issues:
- issue with always displayed desktop calendar
- issue with displaying of seconds in the menu bar